Friday, July 16, 2010

Why Is the Femme Fatale?: Considering the Four Faces of Lady Noir

We're a little light on reviews this month, and I've been spending time poking around New Grounds a lot in the last few weeks. I'll be posting a discussion of the very cool little flash game from that site, Coma, next week. In the meantime, I thought that I would write up a brief discussion of a flash collaboration called Lady Noir that was also posted over at New Grounds a couple of months ago.

It's a neat little set of brief vignettes all focusing around a femme fatale figure. What is cool about it is that because they have been collected together you can see some interesting similarities and differences between them that suggest what a traditional (or non-traditional) femme fatale amounts to.

As always, my thoughts can be found over at PopMatters

Why Is the Femme Fatale?: Considering the Four Faces of Lady Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment