Monday, January 6, 2014

Moving Pixels Podcast: Our Best Games of 2013

We recorded this a couple weekends ago. I've spent some time since then with Batman: Arkham Origins, which I'm kinda meh about so far. Reminds me a lot of City and why I didn't like City. I've also played through Knock-Knock, which I found pretty cool. It's hide and seek as a video game, not a stealth game in the normal sense of the term, though. It's quirky and thinks about the rules of hide and seek and integrates them into gameplay in smart ways. We'll probably talk about it on a future podcast.

GTA V remains clearly my game of the year. Frankly, I don't sell it as well as I could and should here, but it needs some extended discussion about how the plot and characters develop to really do it justice. Hopefully, a podcast on that soon too.

It is -26 degrees out right now (that is not factoring in wind chill). I can feel the cold emanating through the walls. Charming.

Moving Pixels Podcast: Our Best Games of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment