Monday, January 19, 2015

Moving Pixels Podcast: Our Best Games of 2014

I'm still not sure that I have a handle on what games were great last year. It feels like I didn't play or complete much.

I just finished Jazzpunk and The Stick of Truth, for example, and I think those might have made my list in this discussion had I played them earlier. I'm also still playing Assassin's Creed: Unity.

That being said, I can't recommend a few of the titles that I talk about enough, like A Dark Room, the always compelling continuation of Kentucky Route Zero, and without a doubt the soul crushing life simulator This War of Mine.

I just wasn't into games by the big publishers this year. As usual, for the most part, the interesting stuff is being done by the indie developers.

Moving Pixels Podcast: Our Best Games of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment