Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cradle Questions the Dichotomy Between Religion and Science

This is a really nice little game. The ideas being interrogated here, the nature of the soul and parallels between transhumanism and reincarnation, are intriguing. I also kind of really like the mini-game within the game, a series of block puzzles, which I hear other people are less than fond of. They aren't easy and require some familiarizing yourself with their core ideas--in other words, they take practice. I enjoyed them despite having to hammer away at them a bit.

The only real drawback for me is a bug I kept running into that would cause the game to occasionally no longer recognize my keyboard, requiring a system shutdown to clear up. More than a little aggravating. Still though, there are some really cool ideas here, and the game is very unique and pretty looking.

Cradle Questions the Dichotomy Between Religion and Science

No comments:

Post a Comment