Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Moving Pixels Podcast Our Own Points of View on Hardcore Henry

I've probably said this before here, but I haven't published anything in print for ages. That changes this summer. Since I've written so much about it, I'm going to cobble together some of my thoughts on Hardcore Henry and send something off to the Journal of Pop Culture or the Pop Culture Review. Maybe the former, since I've published with the latter before. I probably will need to wait until the DVD release, though.

In the meantime, I have another project going on that I will probably talk more about soon and that I will probably need to build a web site for. For once, I am probably going to actually commit to some self promotion.

Too many irons, too many fires.

Moving Pixels Podcast Our Own Points of View on Hardcore Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment