Monday, January 10, 2011

Moving Pixels Podcast: The World of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood


Our new podacst is up, discussing Nick Dinicola's favorite, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I like the game itself, but I really wish that the frame story was still being handled with more deliberation.

This episode and the last couple are not showing up on iTunes for some reason. I don't take care of the iTunes portion of the post, so I'm trying to figure out what's up with these latest episodes not loading (talking with the fella at PopMatters that does take care of that budiness). Hopefully, it gets straightened out soon. In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience. You can listen to the 'cast directly from the PM page, which I realize is not as convenient for everyone as it could be.

Moving Pixels Podcast: The World of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment