Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Comforts of Home: Defending Applebee's in Modern Warfare 2

I feel strangely between games right now. While I am in reality in the middle of a bunch of titles, including Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, Bayonetta, Alice: Madness Returns, and The Witcher 2, somehow I don't feel moved to talk about any of those titles right now. So, instead, I returned to 2009 to talk about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in part because I got thinking about it after seeing a Modern Warfare 3 playthrough at E3 and in part because there is something that I intended to express about it (besides my thoughts on "No Russian") for a while now.

I'm not quite sure that I exactly nailed my thoughts on the way that MW 2 attempts to personalize its warfare, but here goes anyway:

The Comforts of Home: Defending Applebee's in Modern Warfare 2

No comments:

Post a Comment