Monday, July 18, 2011

Moving Pixels Podcast: The Grotesque Wonderland of Alice: Madness Returns


I'm having a terrible time writing blogs for podcasts. Too much time is elapsing between recording them and when I post them, which indicates that I really need to start writing "summaries" right after recording rather than waiting until around time of publication.

Thus, I feel like there is some really good discussion in this podcast about the nature of Alice's weird take on mature themes and some legitimate criticism of its gameplay, but I can't recall much in the way of specific details. Best I can say is that I think that there is stuff worth hearing here? (More terrible salesmanship on my part).

Moving Pixels Podcast: The Grotesque Wonderland of Alice: Madness Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment