Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving Pixels Podcast: To Live and Die in L.A. Noire

I really wish that I had the good sense to write up blurbs concerning podcast topics immediately after recording (of course, there are about 10,000 things I should have the good sense to do if there were an extra six or seven hours in a day). It is so difficult (for me at least) to describe the tone and specifics of a podcast correctly a week or two after recording, let alone three to four weeks out (as is the case with this week's episode).

I am pretty sure that there is some really meaty and really interesting stuff that the whole crew discussed in this episode regarding L.A. Noire, I just can't recall the specifics of that really good stuff (as the overly general "synopsis" at PopMatters too readily suggests). So, you should really have a listen to this episode, but I can't remember why (what a terrible salesman I am...).

Moving Pixels Podcast: To Live and Die in L.A. Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment