Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving Pixels Podcast: Top 5 Arcade Games of All-Time

I originally called this episode "Cabinets, Not Cartridges" but apparently someone didn't find that flashy enough. Its just as well, as few refer to arcade "cabinets" so much anymore, and it ain't like "cartridges" make a lick of sense anymore either.

This was a topic that I wanted to do, though, because I have been feeling the need to revisit the arcade game, especially because of my particular love of and appreciation for Ms. Pac-Man, a machine that I have access to because there is one at a pizza place about seven minutes walk from my house. I'll be running a column on Ms. Pac-Man and why I think it is important in gaming history soon, but in the meantime, you can catch myself, Rick Dakan, and Mike Schiller talking about the great games of the bygone arcade era here:

Moving Pixels Podcast: Top 5 Arcade Games of All-Time

No comments:

Post a Comment