Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Best Games of 2012

"The Best Games of 2012" has gone live at PopMatters. An eclectic list as always, since our writers' interests and tastes are across the board. It does represent a pretty decent mix of indies and major publisher's offerings, some small games and some big ones.

I'm still kind of bummed that FTL didn't make the list. I also probably would not have included Dishonored and Assassin's Creed III on the list were it entirely my votes that counted. Both games have some good design, but the former still seems a tad soulless to me, while the latter I found to be a real slog.

Then again some may question my heavy advocacy of Max Payne 3, but I'm sorry, it's pretty damn good. I could never hate Max.

The Best Games of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment