Thursday, June 25, 2015

Watching and Waiting to Die: Our Fascination with Five Nights at Freddy's

Another post put together rather hurriedly, but I have had a copy of Five Nights at Freddy's sitting on my hard drive for a long time and I knew it was something I could get through quickly enough to write something about.

While I'm not quite as pleased with this as I was with yesterday's post, I do think the ideas about horror and the senses along with the notion of only being able to exercise one's senses in this game being its dominant source of horror is interesting enough (to me at least).

One way or the other, at least I have a better sense of what this game that I've heard various things about for the last year or so is doing to and for its pretty wide ranging audience.

Watching and Waiting to Die: Our Fascination with Five Nights at Freddy's

No comments:

Post a Comment