Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moving Pixels Podcast: Subjectivity and Interpretation in Child of Eden


Having had no opportunity to get a hold of Child of Eden, I did not participate in this week's Moving Pixels podcast, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't listen to it (indeed, perhaps, my absence is even more reason to do so).

This weeks 'cast finds a house more or less divided with half of the crew largely positive about this release and the other half, well, less so. Another reason to tune in is that long time PopMatters contributor and former Multimedia Editor, Mike Schiller, filled in my vacant seat. I wish I had been there just for that reason, as Mike and I have worked together for years and haven't actually ever spoken beyond written communication. Maybe next time.

Moving Pixels Podcast: Subjectivity and Interpretation in Child of Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment