Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rebuild, a Game about Zombies and the Economy


A review of sorts early today, though I have a smallish (for me, I think) blog post on Chloe from Uncharted 2 coming a little later on.

This review is from a game released much earlier this year over at Kongregate. Rebuild is a turn-based strategy game by Sarah Northway, which has a pretty lengthy playtime for a flash game. The graphics are pretty stripped down and the play is pretty much simple decision-making, but I think that it has a really intuitive interface (important to me in games of this sort) and is definitely a different approach to a zombie-themed game than usual.

This is zombies and economy, not a mix that I would think of as working right off the bat, but I think it is a pretty solid approach to both. You can also find a link to the game at the bottom of my review if you want to play it first before reading.

Rebuild, a Game about Zombies and the Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment